When you think Black Friday or Cyber Monday, you probably think mainly about products like electronics, clothing, shoes, appliances, etc. However, you can also find several travel deals during these popular sales. Our Philadelphia Airport long-term parking company found some great offers for this year:
- From November 23rd-December 6th, Starwood Hotels & Resorts is offering 25% off more than 1,000 hotels and resorts in U.S. cities like Chicago and New York as well as tropical locations like the Maldives, Bali, and Waikiki. In addition, a 50% discount on select locations and a 20% discount on European, Middle Eastern, and African destinations.
- On Black Friday, Expedia is offering a 75% discount on five-star hotels in Las Vegas, Puerto Vallarta, Jamaica, Punta Cana, New York City, and more. The offer is only good through the app. On Cyber Monday, discounts are even steeper (up to 90% off) on select locations.
- On November 30th, Morgans Hotel Group will offer rooms up to 41% off for stays on certain dates. Hotels include several in New York City, London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, and Istanbul.
- From November 27th-November 30th, the Seven Stars Resort in Turks and Caicos is offering 50% off their rooms for travel April 16th-August 12th.
- On Cyber Monday, Red Roof Inn is offering up to 30% off hotel rooms in locations across the United States.
- On Cyber Monday, the beachfront Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa & Casino will offer 20% off a deluxe room, a welcome drink, cocktails for two at Piet’s Pier Bar, a $100 resort credit, and wi-fi for those who stay five nights or more.
- From November 25th-December 1st, skiers can get up to 50% off deals in Vail, Colorado at the Lodge at Vail and at Austria Haus.
- On Cyber Monday, Palace Resorts is offering up to 50% off all eight of their all-inclusive properties across Jamaica and Mexico. The offer is only good if you book online and stay three nights or longer.
- On Black Friday, Exclusive Resorts is offering 25 nights for the price of 20 (savings of up to $11,250) at one or more of its 300 luxury properties in Croatia, Thailand, Morocco, Costa Rica, and more.
- From November 27th-December 4th, RailEurope.com is having several sales:
- $100 off bookings that include certain already-on-sale Eurail Passes and any sightseeing product.
- $300 off two first-class adult Grand Train Tour of Switzerland tickets.
- $30 free on a $300 Rail Europe Gift Card.
- 30% off first-class Swiss Travel e-Passes and Swiss Transfer e-Tickets, both of which include unlimited travel on the Swiss Travel System.
- 30% off Standard Premier train tickets on the high-speed rail Eurostar.